Spicy Salmon Poke Bowls
- In a medium-sized bowl combine diced salmon, soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine vinegar, water, honey, salt, and chili flakes in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, turn off the heat, add cucumber slices and stir.
- Let rest 10 minutes, then transfer cucumber to a container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons sriracha and 2 tablespoons yogurt or mayonnaise.
- To serve, add any additional desired ingredients to the bowl (like rice or salad) for the base. Top with ½ cup salmon poke, pickled cucumbers, and other toppings. Drizzle with sriracha sauce.