Social Media Executive (JHW376)
• Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, on ground activations, etc.), •exhibitions and promotional events
• anaylize market to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
• Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
• Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
•Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
•Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
•Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Communicating with agencies or freelancers to get the best outcome.
– Social media plans
-Media buying on FB and Instagram
– knowing the principals of digital marketing (how to increase traffic on website, etc)
-Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
-Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
-Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
-Proficient in MS Office and other programs (Photoshop is a plus)
-Good understanding with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends
-Excellent communication and people skills
-Strong organizational and time-management abilities
-Creativity and commercial awareness
-BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
-Digital marketing diploma will be a plus
-Minimum experience 2 years.